Diy Inspiration Board

Today I decided to take an hour or so and whip up a little inspiration board using a board from the ikea PS 2014 collection.  







All of the photos I used were either from my pinterest or photos that I or my mom have taken. My favourite would have to be the black and white vintage image of Coco Chanel.

Of coarse you can customize this board to however you like, using images that are to your taste and inspire you. I used a lot of images that make me feel inspired to be creative or ones of my family and friends so the board has lots of pieces of me in it.

 Here is the ikea board that I used for my base, but any board you like could be used, cork, a large poster board, or even a chalkboard would be super fun. 

The board was super fun to make and I hope you enjoy making it if you get a chance to try it.