Sanbok Restaurant, Khobar

As a pre-birthday dinner, we went out to the Sanbok Seafood Restaurant in Khobar for dinner. That was my second time going since we arrived here, and each time the food was fabulous. The first time I had a fish called hamour, done italian style. It was quite good but had a charred taste which I'm not into so I did't enjoy it to much. It was just a silly menu choice from my part making it not good, it wasn't the fish itself, it was fresh, and the fish had wonderful flavour. By the time I got my fish, it really didn't matter because I had already eaten my way through almost all the calamari that we got to share as a group as an appi. Also, their corniche sunrise drink is absolutely incredible!

Last night, we went and my parents shared a dish and I just got an appi calamari... it was amazing, and completely enough for a whole meal... I shared with my parents and we still hardly finished it. Also, of coarse, I had a corniche sunrise, and my dad had a pina colada and it was amazing as well.... theres no alcohol in Saudi so I can basically order any drink from the menu... so many amazing mock-tails at every restaurant. Also the staff here were incredible and let me take so many pictures of the food and even the chef's... sadly it was late and dark out so lots of them didn't turn out inside. But a couple did so here they are!